There’s nothing quite like an Emerald Waterways river cruise. From Europe to Southeast Asia and beyond, we’ve put our stamp on deluxe river cruising, combining state-of-the-art Star-Ships with meticulously planned itineraries plus our promise of exceptional EmeraldVALUE so guests can be sure of an unforgettable holiday that offers inspiring moments and excellent value for money.
Whether wandering the cobblestones of an ancient French town, island-hopping on the shores of Dalmatia, or journeying through the enchanting lands of the Mekong – your customers can join us on the world’s iconic rivers and oceans, and get set for the journey of a lifetime.
With our Exceptional EmeraldVALUE promise, included in the price of their European river cruise your customers can enjoy:
- Return flights from a choice of up to 15 UK regional airports. No-fly options are also available via Eurostar.
- Airport transfers to and from the Star-Ship.
- Stylish accommodation on board our innovative Star-Ships.
- Spectacular innovations like an indoor pool which transforms into a cinema at night.
- All on-board meals including a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant, or enjoy
breakfast and a light lunch at The Terrace.
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner.
- From luscious lattes to creamy cappuccinos, our state-of-the-art coffee machines are there to enjoy.
- Bottled water restocked daily in the cabin.
- Enjoy an included EmeraldEXCURSION almost every day of the cruise.
- Visits to UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites.
- Extra-special excursions and experiences courtesy of our EmeraldPLUS and EmeraldACTIVE programmes.
- First-class service from an English-speaking crew.
- Knowledgeable local guides at every destination.
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary on-board bicycles.
- Complimentary River Cruise Guarantee cover
- All airport taxes and port charges.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- PLUS all tips are taken care of, saving up to £440 per couple on a 15-day cruise.
At the Cruise Critic UK Editors' Picks 2018 awards Emerald Waterways have been named the 'Best River Cruise Line for Value' for the fourth year running. Plus, we've also been awarded 'Best River Cruise Line for First-Timers'. After only a few years of gracing the rivers of Europe, it’s incredible to be recognised for our efforts in on-board innovation. It’s all part of our continued dedication to bringing the highlights of ocean cruising to the intimacy of the river.
Latest News : Brand New Agent Training Academy
Launched in 2014, Europe’s newest river cruise line, Emerald Waterways pushes the boundaries of river cruising with its next-generation fleet of custom-built Star Ships designed to bring the highlights of ocean cruising to the intimacy of rivers in Europe and Southeast Asia. With sleek composition and stylish features, your customers will experience a contemporary ship and spectacular innovations while discovering the superb scenery, charming towns and cultural treasures of Europe and Southeast Asia.
From the moment they step on-board our brand new ships our guests enjoy exceptional Emerald value with so much included in the price:
- Return economy flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh (other regional departures available from only £49pp, contact us for details)
- All airport transfers
- Spacious accommodation on-board Europe’s newest river cruise fleet in a choice of cabin grades from river view to the luxurious one-bedroom Owner’s Suite.
- Spectacular ship innovations like an on-board pool and cinema, and an innovative open-air balcony system in all suites on the Vista and Horizon decks
- All on-board meals and a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant with the option to enjoy a light breakfast and lunch al fresco on The Terrace
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Tea and coffee available at all times
- Bottled water restocked daily in cabins
- An included shore excursion almost every day, from a guided city tour of Vienna to a visit to a Puszta horse farm
- Extra special included excursions with EmeraldPLUS, like a home-hosted afternoon tea with a local family or a night of authentic entertainment with a Bavarian Oompah band
- A first-class service from an English speaking crew
- Knowledgeable local guides at each destination
- Complimentary WiFi on-board the ships
- All port charges and airport taxes
- PLUS, all tips, saving up to £440 per couple on 15 day cruises
- New for 2017 – EmeraldACTIVE programme features guided bicycle and hiking tours through some of Europe’s most sought-after regions
- Complimentary on-board bicycles
- ABTA and ATOL protected
Prefer not to fly?
Travel by Eurostar for an additional £99 per person standard return or £129 per person premium standard return on selected river cruises. Contact the team for full details.
just a year of serving guests and sailing the waters, we were delighted to
receive our first award for ‘Best New River Ship’ as voted for by the
discerning experts in the Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks 2014. Our ships were
praised for their innovative highlights and modern approach to river cruising
‘without breaking the bank’. Something we believe really sets us apart from
others on the waters. We have since been awarded Cruise Critic’s ‘Best River
Line For Value’ 2015 and we achieved highly commended for the
‘Best new River Ship’ and ‘Best River Cruise Line’ in the Cruise International
2015 Cruise Awards. s.
Agent Training Academy
Visit our newly launched Agent
Life on board an Emerald Waterways river cruise
Joseph Grimley – Director of Trade Sales
William Young - Sales Manager North
Nicky Yates – Sales Manager, North Central
Wendi Hardy - Sales Manager, South Central
Danny Joel - Sales Manager, South
Why sell Emerald Waterways?
- Generous commission levels
- Frequent incentives and fam trip opportunities – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current offers
- Support from regional sales managers and dedicated trade sales team
- Marketing collateral, POS and over-branded DM pieces to help you grow your business
- Complete price parity
- Great groups policies – contact your sales manager for more information
- Really exciting product!
Emerald Waterways’ friendly trade team are here to help you grow your river cruise sales. Our sales managers are happy to offer training sessions across the UK, simply get in touch with your regional sales manager today. Plus, sign up to our weekly River View newsletter and receive the latest tips, incentive information, competitions and deals directly to your inbox each week. Contact email@example.com for more details
Training and offers
Emerald Waterways’ on-the-road sales managers can help with training and support. We also have an online training programme, Agent Academy. Our Agent Academy is an e-learning platform that has been built for you, our loyal travel agent partners. Offering interactive, step-by-step courses designed for you to assist in broadening your knowledge of Emerald Waterways river cruises.
With new courses rolling out every quarter in 2019, Agent Academy is your one-stop shop for your Emerald Waterways learning journey, unlocking your earning opportunities.
Visit https://www.emeraldwaterways.co.uk/agent-portal/agent-academy to find out more.