There’s nothing quite like an Emerald Waterways river cruise. From Europe to Southeast Asia and beyond, we’ve put our stamp on deluxe river cruising, combining state-of-the-art Star-Ships with meticulously planned itineraries plus our promise of exceptional EmeraldVALUE so guests can be sure of an unforgettable holiday that offers inspiring moments and excellent value for money.
Whether wandering the cobblestones of an ancient French town, island-hopping on the shores of Dalmatia, or journeying through the enchanting lands of the Mekong – your customers can join us on the world’s iconic rivers and oceans, and get set for the journey of a lifetime.
With our Exceptional EmeraldVALUE promise, included in the price of their European river cruise your customers can enjoy:
- Return flights from a choice of up to 15 UK regional airports. No-fly options are also available via Eurostar.
- Airport transfers to and from the Star-Ship.
- Stylish accommodation on board our innovative Star-Ships.
- Spectacular innovations like an indoor pool which transforms into a cinema at night.
- All on-board meals including a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant, or enjoy
breakfast and a light lunch at The Terrace.
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner.
- From luscious lattes to creamy cappuccinos, our state-of-the-art coffee machines are there to enjoy.
- Bottled water restocked daily in the cabin.
- Enjoy an included EmeraldEXCURSION almost every day of the cruise.
- Visits to UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites.
- Extra-special excursions and experiences courtesy of our EmeraldPLUS and EmeraldACTIVE programmes.
- First-class service from an English-speaking crew.
- Knowledgeable local guides at every destination.
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary on-board bicycles.
- Complimentary River Cruise Guarantee cover
- All airport taxes and port charges.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- PLUS all tips are taken care of, saving up to £440 per couple on a 15-day cruise.
At the Cruise Critic UK Editors' Picks 2018 awards Emerald Waterways have been named the 'Best River Cruise Line for Value' for the fourth year running. Plus, we've also been awarded 'Best River Cruise Line for First-Timers'. After only a few years of gracing the rivers of Europe, it’s incredible to be recognised for our efforts in on-board innovation. It’s all part of our continued dedication to bringing the highlights of ocean cruising to the intimacy of the river.
Launched in 2014, Europe’s newest river cruise line, Emerald Waterways pushes the boundaries of river cruising with its next-generation fleet of custom-built Star Ships designed to bring the highlights of ocean cruising to the intimacy of rivers in Europe and Southeast Asia. With sleek composition and stylish features, your customers will experience a contemporary ship and spectacular innovations while discovering the superb scenery, charming towns and cultural treasures of Europe and Southeast Asia.
Prefer not to fly?
Travel by Eurostar for an additional £99 per person standard return or £129 per person premium standard return on selected river cruises. Contact the team for full details.
- Cruise Critic UK Awards 2018 “Best River Cruise Line for Value” (Fourth consecutive year we have won this award)
- Cruise Critic UK Awards 2018 “Best River Cruise Line for First Timers”
- SPAA 2018 “River Cruise Company of the Year” (Second consecutive year we have won this award)
- Gold Trusted Service Feefo Award 2018
- 2018 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards – Gold for “Exceptional Value River Cruising”
- British Cruise Awards 2018 - Highly Commended in the “Best River Cruise Line” category
- Wave Awards 2019 - Highly Commended in the “Favourite River Cruise Line” category
Our Agent Academy is an
e-learning platform that has been built for you, our loyal travel agent
partners. Offering interactive, step-by-step courses designed for you to assist
in broadening your knowledge of Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours, and Emerald
Waterways. With new courses rolling out every quarter in 2019, Agent Academy is
your one-stop shop for your Scenic and Emerald Waterways learning journey,
unlocking your earning opportunities.
Colin Downing – Managing Director UK
Joseph Grimley – Director of Trade Sales
William Young - Sales Manager
Nicky Yates – Sales Manager, North Central
Wendi Hardy - Sales Manager, South Central
Danny Joel - Sales Manager, South
0161 233 1988
Why sell Emerald Waterways?
- Generous commission levels
- Frequent incentives and fam trip opportunities – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current offers
- Support from regional sales managers and dedicated trade sales team
- Marketing collateral, POS and over-branded DM pieces to help you grow your business
- Complete price parity
- Great groups policies – contact your sales manager for more information
- Really exciting product!
Emerald Waterways’ friendly trade team are here to help you grow your river cruise sales. Our sales managers are happy to offer training sessions across the UK, simply get in touch with your regional sales manager today. Plus, sign up to our weekly River View newsletter and receive the latest tips, incentive information, competitions and deals directly to your inbox each week. Contact email@example.com for more details
Training and offers
Emerald Waterways’ on-the-road sales managers can help with training and support. We also have an online training programme, Agent Academy. Our Agent Academy is an e-learning platform that has been built for you, our loyal travel agent partners. Offering interactive, step-by-step courses designed for you to assist in broadening your knowledge of Emerald Waterways river cruises.
With new courses rolling out every quarter in 2019, Agent Academy is your one-stop shop for your Emerald Waterways learning journey, unlocking your earning opportunities.
Visit https://www.emeraldwaterways.co.uk/agent-portal/agent-academy to find out more.